Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Free Pass 5

I’m pretty sure you’ve all seen that Friends episode about the “Free Pass 5”. It’s where they all come up with 5 celebrities that they want to sleep with and their partner can’t say no (hence the term “free pass”). Not that it’ll ever happen, but just in case. In the Friends episode, I think Ross even laminated his list. Lol. What a dork. In any case, here’s my five (not in any particular order and the list changes every so often)...








Hugh Jackman. Great smile, great body. He’s very talented...he can act and sing! A very sexy Wolverine.











Jason Statham. Great body, sexy smile. Plus he does most of his own stunts. Total bad ass.














David Beckham. Sexy...but his voice totally ruins it for me. I was totally excited when they moved to LA but I am bummed about his injuries. It’s ok, he’s still a great soccer player.












Rodrigo Santoro. Another sexy hottie. He’s a great actor, too. He played Xerxes on 300. Shocking, huh?















The only American on my list, Milo Ventimiglia. I don’t need to expound, he already has and entry dedicated to his hotness.











As I said earlier, this list constantly changes. I think Matthew McConaughey got bumped off for Milo Ventimiglia. I'm spotting a trend as well. It seems that I’m attracted to dark-haired bad boys (or at least those who are badasses on screen).

So tell me, who's on your 5?

1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

I agree with you on the first 3 but the last two lean a little towards the pretty side...plus after 300, I just can't see #4 in the same light as before...