Sunday, October 21, 2007

Desert Hills Premium Outlets "Shopping Spree"

JJ and I took a trip to Palm Springs last Saturday for a mini shopping spree at the Desert Hills Premium Outlets. She had never been there before so when she asked me about a month ago if I wanted to join her, I figured why not. Last Friday, I had another dental appointment that last almost three hours and left me in so much pain (and also left a huge dent on my pocketbook but that's another story) that I figured this shopping spree is just what I needed to relieve some stress.

I haven't been to Cabazon in a long time and my how it's changed. They have a lot of new stores that got me excited, namely the True Religion store. Much to my dismay, the styles they carried we too old (mostly from 2006). I was also excited about the Theory store but nothing really caught my eye. Well, there was one dress that looked really cute but it was still too expensive for an outlet store. BCBG had a bunch of cute stuff. I was really excited about Miss Sixty and found a cute blazer which JJ didn't like so I ended up not buying it. Overall, I was satisfied with the trip because I finally got my silver shoes!

For my loot, see below.



1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

Why do your pictures always come out looking better than mine?! The silver shoes look really nice in the picture and so does the scarf!!

PS: I've had THREE cupcakes today...