Friday, October 26, 2007

Extensions

What in holy hell is that on Britney's head? Are those supposed to be extensions? Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY! She needs to fire her haistrylist ASAP and get in touch with my friend EV. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we aren't supposed to see the extension tracks. When Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson had extensions, I don't think they ever looked like anything on Brit's head.

I think Britney just needs to be on the TLC show "What Not to Wear?" because she certainly doesn't have a clue. We all know she needs a new management team but she should also consider hiring a new stylist, makeup artist, hairstylist.

1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

Britney scares me nowadays and sometimes I get very angry with her...I've been a fan and still am kinda a fan (can't wait to buy her new album) but she's really not even trying anymore...