Ok, back to this post. Like most girls, I have a fascination with costume jewelry or trinkets as my mom likes to call them. She prefers that I buy actual jewelry but with said trinkets, I never have to worry about losing them or insuring them. I have to say that I have a preference for rings but I do tend to buy a lot of earrings as well. I'm working on the necklace and bracelet department but I have to admit that they do bother me when I'm wearing them. Anyway, these are my most recent acquisitions:
1. These first two were from a street vendor outside of Eataly. All her pieces were $10 and I had a tough time narrowing it down to these two. I love the delicate nature of these pieces. Now I'm not exactly a delicate flower but once in a while I like feminine pieces.
2. I bought this next one when I was in LA in August. I was gonna wear it to Val's wedding but it didn't really go with the outfit I ended up wearing.
3. I bought these next two pieces from my friend's Etsy store. Again, I had difficulty narrowing it down to two pieces but I'm really happy with both. I can't wait to wear them and I can't wait to buy more of her pieces.
4. Last week, I found myself on Times Square (don't ask). I also just read about the opening of a massive Forever 21 there so I decided to take a gander (And no, Forever 21 opened earlier this year but I just recently read about it). I actually haven't been inside a Forever 21 store in a long time. It's always an overwhelming experience and the Times Square store makes overwhelming such an understatement (another post on that next time). Of course I couldn't leave without a souvenir.
5. This bracelet was an impulse buy. I was paying for other stuff at All Saints and there it was all pretty just staring me in the face. Of course, I had to have it too.Oh, and these come in different color charms. I wish I bought the red one too.
|on my wrist|
|close-up of charms|