Why I like these boots:
- Distressed Leather - gives it that worn in look. I hate shoes that look extremely new and boots are the worst at this. When boots are new, you can tell that they're new and I don't like that. Don't ask me why.
- Slouch - gives the boot that "urban hippie" feel. My other pair of heeled boots have a bit of a slouch so maybe I'm just biased.
- Pointy Toe - elongates the leg (and is every petite girl's friend)
- Buckles - tough girl look that I love...very Kate Moss.
- Shaft Height - I like that it's almost to the knee. Most tall boots have an awkward shaft height and I really like this one. Unfortunately for petite me, this might hit right at the knee which could be uncomfortable.
Boots from Funky Lala.