Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Barney's Private Sale

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, the Barney's private sale started yesterday (or today according to an email I received from them) and will go on for about a week. I didn't have a lot of time so with the little time I had, I headed for the shoe section. There wasn't a lot of goodies (translation: no Louboutins) but I did manage to find a cute pair of Fendi slingbacks. I know I've hated on Fendi before, but I hated on their bags and not the shoes.


It was a choice between the nude/taupe and the black pair but in the end I opted for the nude. The details are kinda lost on the black pair and the nude looks good against my skin tone (if I do say so myself).

3 comments:

Purse Addict said...

You must take another picture to do the heels some justice!!

karempot said...

i agree. it looks like it's floating out of nowhere

sumnboutme said...

gosh...picky readers...lol