Sunday, May 18, 2008

Christian Louboutin Monty Flat

I spoke too soon. THIS is highway robbery.

I understand that Summer's here and there is a rising demand for cute, flat sandals. What I don't get is why someone would shell out $765 for this sandal especially in our current economic state. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say that CL shoes aren't worth it because I do own a pair and I intend on buying another pair (or two). But I have the heels and they're sexy and hot and worth it. These sandals are...mediocre. They're just okay. Nothing about them stands out to me and if there's nothing special about them, there's no reason to spend an exorbitant amount on them.


Available at Barney's.

2 comments:

MadsaboutU said...

I feel like I would need a tambourine to go with this flats then I am off to go dancing!jk.

sumnboutme said...

LOL, i thought so too....