Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dior Cannage "D" Wallet

I finally bought a wallet. How long have I been saying I needed one? Well, I didn't really NEED one because the one I have now is still intact. I just "needed" a bigger one since mine is almost bursting at the seams (not from all the money...lol...but from all the receipts). So I trekked on over to the Beverly Center, not really thinking I was gonna score but life is full of surprises. I decided to take a peek at Dior and they were having a sale. 40% off. How can I say no?

I think it's perfect for me. It's even got my initial! I know I mentioned I was thinking of getting the L.A.M.B. wallet but I got to Dior first. Like I said, life is full of surprises.

3 comments:

Purse Addict said...

Everything is better when its on sale :)

karempot said...

what're you talking about? the other wallet was bursting at the seams cos your'e rich, b*tch!

sumnboutme said...

yes k, i'm so sure....