Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Dash of Green...5/7/08

After looking at this picture, I realize that I need to accessorize. A necklace or some bracelets would've made this outfit pop some more. But anyhow, this is what I wore to work today. Nothing spectacular, just some clothes from the back of my closet since most of my clothes are at the dry cleaners.

Sweater: Kenzie (which is now Kensie). This is the second time I've worn this sweater since I bought it over 2 years ago. It's very itchy!!!

Tank: Maya - I bought this at a sample sale about 3 years ago for $19!!! It's very cute close up.

Pants: Bebe - funny story which I won't share on here. These pants actually have some embroidery on the waistband but since it's black, it doesn't photograph well.

Shoes: BP - but you can hardly see them


**Note: Now that I think about it, I did plan on wearing a necklace or two today but since I'm usually in a hurry to leave in the morning....I forgot. What else is new?

No comments: