Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 2008 Wedding Season

Wedding season always gets me thinking about my future wedding. As with everything in my life, my dream wedding changes every single year. Usually it depends on my mood. Sometimes it has to do with the guy I am dating. Whatever the case may be, I totally think that the wedding gown sets the mood for the entire wedding. I've always imagine myself in a long gown with a sheath or mermaid silhouette. I'm not your ball gown type of girl but how hot would it be if I showed up to my wedding in this:

Pretty freakin' hot!!! I love the cascading ruffles, so romantic and frilly. I can totally picture the entire wedding already. The flowers, the music, the food....*sigh* (not the groom, never the groom). This dress will probably eat up someone's entire wedding budget and it will totally not be practical for my wedding since I'm planning at least 2 or 3 outfit changes (LMAO).


This lovely confection is from Marchesa's F/W 2008 collection. Photo from Style.com.

No comments: