Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Project Runway - Season 4

Season 4 of Project Runway starts tonight on Bravo (at 10/9 Central). After a summer hiatus, Heidi Klum and company are back! I can't wait. There's a lot of hype with this season's contestants but that's always the case when a show is returning from a long absence.

I can only hope for a great season. Of the last 3 seasons of Project Runway, I can say that I wasn't a fan of any of the winners. Season 1 winner's (Jay) designs were too out there. Season 2 winner, Chloe, was ok but her NY Fashion Week collection was a little boring. I was actually rooting for Daniel but I agree with the judges in that he needs more industry experience to hone his talent. Same with Season 3's Michael. He needs more experience but he is certainly not lacking in the talent department. Season 3's winner, Jeffrey, was a little rude for my taste. His designs are on the funky side and some work and some don't. His aesthetic is similar to Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. collection. Attitude problem aside, he was a good designer...good, not great.

I guess if this season can up the drama factor from previous seasons and especially up the level of talent, then say no more because I am so there. I hope they have more interesting challenges too.

1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

I hated last season's winner...stupid midget with an ugly ass tattoo on his neck...