Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Billion Dollar Babes Sale

Last Friday and Saturday, BDB had their annual multi-line sale at Smashbox Studios. Of course, a BDB sale wouldn't be complete without an appearance from me and JJ. It was a pretty decent sale. Racks and racks of discounted clothing were arranged by designer. Jewelry and shoe vendors lined the perimeter of the main room. A second room was set up as a lounge (serving complimentary cocktails to Platinum and Gold members) and yet another was set up as a makeshift salon. The back was set up for Chloe merchandise and more accessory vendors.

JJ snatched up a couple pairs of Oliver Peoples sunglasses, a dress, a funky vest, and a fur-trimmed jacket (ultimate steal for $80!!!). I left with a Mona & Holly top (retail at $231 and I got them for $90) and Chloe shorts (retail for $495, on sale at Neiman's for $126 and I got them for $80). Not a bad way to spend a Friday afternoon. JJ and I were so wrapped up in the shopping that we didn't even stop by the salon or grab a few cocktails. Maybe next time...

1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

I REEAALLYY regret not tryin on the Chloe blazers :(