Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas 2007 Outfit

The holidays are upon us and there's nothing more exciting than planning what to wear to our annual family party. This year, my outfit was complete even before I planned my birthday. I bought my dress last May and I bought my shoes in September. A little early but I guess it's one less thing I have to stress out about this holiday season.


My dress looks like this except it's more of an ice lavender and not so much fuschia. The cut is similar. I'm thinking of dressing it up with accessories since it's a little plain. I love the jewel tone though; so appropriate for the holiday season.



How I only wish these are the shoes that I'll be wearing with my dress. Sadly, this $800 pair of Miu Mius are not available yet. They can be preordered at Saks but won't arrive until late December to early January. I'll be wearing generic silver shoes. =( It's cool, the Miu Mius are out of my budget anyway. *Sigh*. Where's santa Claus when you need him?

Hmmm, I guess the only thing I need to plan is my outfit to the company Holiday Party.

No comments: