Friday, November 02, 2007

November Handbag Picks

I can't believe it's November already. It seems that summer came and went too quickly for me this year. I don't think I even went to the beach or had a chance to lay out by the pool this summer. Oh pooh! Well, one thing that's great about November is Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving...I get two days off of work, I get to eat a lot of food, and best of all there are the post-Thanksgiving sales!

By any means, I'm no handbag expert but there are bags out there that DO catch me eye. Given the vast number of handbags available out there, it was tough to narrow it down. But for this month, I've got my eye on these items:

Tote: (I'll always have a soft spot for the Chloe Paddington but I won't include it in this month's pick since it'll always be a pick for me. And I'm not a fan of the Birkin so you won't see that on my picks either.)



(L-R Foley + Corinna Natural Leather Mini City Tote, YSL Downtown Leather Tote, Dior Lady Dior Medium Tote)



Shoulder:



(L-R Gustto Cala Bag, Miu Miu Coffer Bag, Kale Chilton)


Casual Clutch: (I really mean any small bag that can be used casually as some clutches come with a shoulder strap.)



(L-R Seven Jeans Double Split Strap Clutch, Chanel 2.55, Marc by Marc Jacobs Lovely Clutch)


Evening Clutch: (Or any bag suitable for an evening out.)


(L-R Derek Lam Clothilde Metallic Clutch, Erva Flap Clutch, Gucci Crystal Evening Bag)

Exotic: (Exotic lovers should be mindful that python is illegal in California. Also, I'm not a fan of ostrich so no ostrich bags on my picks.)



(L-R B. Romanek Caiman Rockstar Clutch, Zagliani Metallic Python Puffy Bag, Nancy Gonzalez Python Tote)

1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

I actually kinda like the Lady Dior bag...and why does that Chanel 2.55 look so familiar??