Thursday, November 01, 2007

Four exams down, 2 to go...

Ok, so I'm finally done with my Phys exam that I can blog again. After I finished my exam last night, I felt as if a huge chip was taken off my shoulders. I can finally breathe now...well, until the next exam anyway. For now, I'm just glad it's over but I am dreading my grade. I think for the first time in my life I'm actually dreading to see my grade. This is a new and foreign feeling...the anticipation of a bad grade. I can't stand it.

I was so stressed about this exam because I didn't have time to study. First, I had my birthday plans. I spent Saturday with my friends (thank you all for your presents!) and I spent Sunday with my family. A whole weekend for studying...gone. Next, I received the bail amount for my speeding ticket. $993?!!?! What the @#~%$!%$!!! I was so stressed out about that ticket that I couldn't concentrate on my readings. What the @#~%$#!!!!! At this point, I'll be happy with a C (yikes, did I really just say that?). I'm just going to have to fight that stupid ticket. Here's hoping I win...


PS. Sorry for rambling on....got a lot on my mind...

2 comments:

karempot said...

what the crack? almost a grand for a speeding ticket? sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Just request a court date. Sometimes the cop doesn't show up and then the ticket doesn't count. You get a refund and your insurance won't know about it.

good luck
S