Monday, April 28, 2008

Uninspired

It sucks. Nothing is inspiring me to write. Could the flailing economy be affecting my blog? It’s definitely affecting my mood and therefore affecting my inspiration to write. With gas prices soaring and inflation worsening the already deflated dollar, what can a self-professed shopaholic do but sulk. Ugh.


*Note: At least I put some of my economics background to work by rambling a little bit about the economy but then I realize that a blog dominated by shopping stories is not the platform for my rants about the current state of our economy. Off to my not-so-secret other blog...if I have the energy anyway. *Sigh*

7 comments:

Plain_Jane_Too said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Plain_Jane_Too said...

So what's your not-so-secret other blog? ;)

-Tita C

karempot said...

its http://***.blogspot.com

Plain_Jane_Too said...

Thanks karempot. You're such a big help; I appreciate it.

cheeky_deb said...

lol...i started another blog where i can post random musings that are not related to fashion...i tried to keep it secret but i guess i made a booboo...

Plain_Jane_Too said...

Thanks Deb.

BTW I tried to start an online business in 2004 but it was so much work.

Have you thought of NV as a corporate home instead of CA? I initially incorporated in Nevada (LLC) for tax purposes.

karempot said...

LOL sorry i didn't want to divulge db's not-so-secret blog.. just click on cheeky deb's profile ;p