Monday, April 28, 2008

I Shouldn't Laugh But It's Really Funny

When I was little, I was told not to laugh at other people's misfortunes. Sometimes, it's hard not to. This video is pretty old but once in a while when I'm feeling blue (or just bored), I watch it and laugh my ass off. No, I'm not laughing because the model fell while walking in platform heels (although that is a good reminder that 1.)they aren't perfect, 2.) that's why they get paid the big bucks, and 3.) that's happened to me a few times before and I didn't think it was funny at all).

I'm laughing because the newscasters' are laughing so hard they can hardly get the story out. Their laughter is quite contagious.

1 comment:

S said...

OMG - i could not stop laughing at the teeter-toter foot action. hahaha good one.

dear models,

payback is lovely.