Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Heidi Montag for Anchor Blue

I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time you've seen this ad but I'm going to comment on it anyway.

What in the hell is the advertising agency smoking when they put this ad together? Yes, we all know Heidi Montag is tacky. But does she have to reiterate it with her ad for Anchor Blue? Don't the Anchor Blue executives have a say in this? What kind of message is Anchor Blue sending out to the world? Don't buy our clothes because we're just as tacky as Heidi...that's what. Oh well, I hope they didn't waste too much money on this ad campaign. But then again here I am talking about this ad so they probably accomplished what they needed to accomplish...publicity. You know what they say, negative publicity is still publicity.

1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

Geez...I hear Dwiddle Dee and Dwiddle Dumb want their own spin-off show on MTV...if that happens, I just might boycott MTV...