Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dolce Vita Tropez Flat Boot

Do I really need another pair of boots? Another pair of flat boots? Not really. But who can pass these up? These boots are a steal at $75! Admittedly, I only bought them because the original pair of shoes I really wanted to get were sold out when I checked yesterday morning. I was extremely pissed that I forgot to buy them over the weekend when I was busy salivating over Sushi Zo.

Anyway, these boots were sold out but then Shopbop must've gotten them back because surprisingly they were available in my size! I got these boots in a bluish gray color since I already have a pair of black flat boots. I can't wait to see them. I hope they're as cute and comfy as I imagine them to be.

Hurry on over to Shopbop to get a pair of these black boots in a size 7 or 8.5! These boots aren't going to last at $75!!!

No comments: