Thursday, July 03, 2008

What the Fug...LV Primrose Open-Toe Wedge Pump

I have openly talked about my....um, disgust (for lack of a better word) of all things monogrammed. I think they're a little bit tasteless and tacky and hardly fashionable. To illustrate my point:
I mean seriously, What the Fug? Where do I even start with this shoe? First of all, the Multicolor is probably one of the more hideous LV collections (apart from the Cerises and the new Monogramouflage). It already looks horrible on a bag and to use the material on a shoe?!? And what's with that butterfly cutout in the front? It looks like something a 3-year old made in daycare that got slapped on the shoe. I mean, COME ON!!! And to think that this shoe costs $905? That's just beyond comprehension. You have got to be blind or stupid if you like this shoe.

1 comment:

karempot said...

i know someone who'd like this.. that chuva-chick!