Monday, July 28, 2008

Bottega Veneta Noce Ostrich

The last time JJ and I had a conversation about bags, she talked me into investing in classics such as Chanel and Bottega Veneta. JJ also has been talking about acquiring another ostrich bag so much that she's got me all caught up in her ostrich fever.

As I was surfing the web today, I came across the Bottega Veneta Noce Ostrich. How perfect! You got the classic Bottega brand in the exotic ostrich skin. I have to say that as far as ostrich bags go, this one is not as ostentatious. It might be the simple, classic shape that downplays the exotic skin. It could also be the muted brown color. Whatever it is, it's the perfect combination. I can't wait to see this bag in person so I can feel the soft ostrich leather (after all, Bottega is known for their buttery soft leather).


$5700 at Bottega boutiques.

2 comments:

Purse Addict said...

Oh my...I never realized how persuasive I was!!!

This is HUGE considering you've always been the anti-ostrich one :P

Anyhoo...I saw this bag at the trunk show way back in April and took pictures of it :)

sumnboutme said...

Lol...doesn't mean I'm gonna buy it. I'm merely appreciating it. I'm not sure about the pink or blue ones though.