Friday, March 21, 2008

Rock & Republic

I have always loved jeans, even before they were trendy. I'm a self-proclaimed jeanophile, lol. I have over 30 pairs of jeans, most of which are bootcut. Because I gained a few extra pounds since my car accident, only about a handful of my jeans fit me. I don't think I can ever buy as many jeans as I once did. Working a 9-5 job, I don't really have the luxury of wearing most of my jeans. I've made a conscious decision to not buy as much jeans as I used to.

That said, I recently made a list of things I absolutely have to have. And Rock & Republic jeans are on that list. I've always liked Rock & Republic. In my opinion, R&R makes the best dark wash bootcut jeans. The hug your curves in the right places and they fit my tiny butt perfectly. Why don't I own a pair? Every time I try and buy one, they never have my size! Oh, they have my size when I'm just browsing but never when I'm ready to pay for one. I wonder if that's fate telling me I don't need another pair. Anyway, when you have a chance go out and try a pair. You won't regret it (well, except for the price coz they are a bit pricey).



(L-R Kurt Low Rise Bootcut $238 from Eluxury; Kassandra Bootcut $297 from Neiman Marcus)

**Note: Hmmm...I wonder if I should share my must-have list with you guys. I know I have a monthly must-have list on this blog but I also have a personal must-have list.

No comments: