Monday, March 24, 2008

American Apparel Interlock Pencil Skirt



As far as I'm concerned, a pencil skirt is a must-have in every woman's closet. I've always thought they were sexy (sort of like a naughty secretary) but I had my apprehensions. Some pencil skirts have a very narrow hemline which makes it hard for the wearer to walk properly especially in heels. I'm also known for my penchant for the shorter hemline and pencil skirts are almost always knee length or longer. Why the sudden change of heart? I found a pencil skirt that works for me.

The Interlock Pencil Skirt from American Apparel is made of a cotton spandex material which immediately alleviates my apprehension of a restricted walking ability. The clingy material also enhances the shapely silhouette that the pencil skirt already offers. Sexiness without the shorter hemline is anything but a plus in my book.


This skirt from American Apparel is available in 19 colors and at a mere cost of $30.

2 comments:

Purse Addict said...

I might pull my pencil skirt out and wear it with my M&C leather jacket...

sumnboutme said...

i need other colors other than black...i want a brown tweed one and and gray one...