Friday, March 21, 2008

Christian Louboutin Architek 37942 Slingbacks

Remember when I posted about these shoes? I don't remember when it was exactly but I was gushing about how much I love these shoes. Well, I just found a whole new reason to gush about these shoes even more. It has a sister in Black!!!

While these nude ones are sexy on their own right, they're a little on the safe/conservative side (I mean, compared to the black ones). The black slingbacks take sexy to whole other level making you feel like you're walking on the wild side. I wouldn't mind owning both of them but if I were to pick one, I'd pick the black one. There's something about the black and red that just screams "TAKE ME HOME!". The hint of red on the back of the heel is just another detail that makes it more special than the nude pair. Too bad they don't have it in my size anymore.


Available at Saks for $760.

No comments: