Monday, February 09, 2009

Spring Wedding

My aunt is getting married in May (CONGRATS!!!) and because it's a Spring wedding, she wants the guests to wear yellows, pinks, greens or champagne colors (per the request of the bride - no black please). Of course, not only am I excited for her, I'm also excited about what I'm wearing. I'm trying to work around my shoes and if money was no object, I'd love to wear any of these:


Christian Lacroix Asymmetric Puff Dress, $4,895
I love the whimsical details of this dress. It looks like such a happy dress. That said, it's perfect for a Spring wedding.



Stella McCartney Asymmetric Mini Dress, $1,395
This minimalist dress is what a sophisticated wedding guest would wear. Chic but not over-the-top with details, flirty but not overtly sexy.



Thread Social One Shoulder Dress, $495
The cute dress in the perfect Spring shade of coral is sure to turn heads. I love the details to show off that toned back. Also, it's not a bank-breaker so it's even more perfect!


Note: I just noticed that all three dresses are asymmetrical.


All dresses available at NAP.

3 comments:

MadsaboutU said...

i vote for the coral dress. which aunt by the way?

cheeky_deb said...

My dad's cousin...you might have met her once. She met her fiance on Eharmony...lol. I'll prob have my dress made though. I'll show you when I've picked a design.

MadsaboutU said...

oh wow. you really should get that online matching thing going so I could also plan a dress to wear for your wedding! Yay! lol