Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Nicholas Kirkwood

I have been in lust with Nicholas Kirkwood shoes since I first saw them. One thing's for sure, he is NOT shy about his designs. Most of them are a little out there but still very interesting, almost like art pieces. His shoes are definitely eye-catching, but not everyone can pull them off. I love the edginess of his shoes. I think my favorite part has to be the platform. Many are touting Nicholas Kirkwood as the next Christian Louboutin. If the statement implies that Kirkwood's shoes are going to be the next big thing, then yes, I definitely see that happening.

On a side note, Kirkwood's shoes are a bit hard to find. I had to track them down in Las Vegas when I was last there. Someday, I'll own a pair.


Images from NK's website and Browns Fashion.

No comments: