Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mary Janes

Mary Jane pumps are classically feminine. This fall season, you’ll see a sexier version of this pump pop up in stores everywhere. I, myself, am utterly mesmerized by the Christian Louboutin Iowa Mary Jane Pumps. The sexy peeptoe takes away all the childishness often associated with the classic mary janes. The shiny patent leather also updates this classic shoe. After buying my first CL’s, I’m tempted to make this my next purchase. Let’s see how long I hold out. Hmmm…my birthday is coming up. Lol! As with all designer shoes, cheaper versions of this shoe are available from Aldo, Steve Madden, and Guess among others.




For those who like the classic schoolgirl look, Chloe has the mary janes for you, the Chloe T-Strap Mary Jane Pumps. Although I think this shoe is cute, I’d never buy it! It reminds me too much of my Catholic school days. Lol! This shoe is for those who are into the whole sexy school girl look (I think I’m a tad bit old for that look, maybe for Halloween).

No comments: