Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rebecca Taylor Deep V Sweater Dress


The arrival of the sweater dress in stores signals the beginning of fall for avid shoppers like me. A definite fall must-have, the sweater dress can be worn to work with simple pumps and can also be worn for a night out with flashier shoes and accessories.

I've been scouring the web for the ultimate sweater dress and I think I've found it. This gray (another fall must!) number by Rebecca Taylor has a more structured and feminine silhouette than the usual sweater dress. The semi-sheer ribbing also adds a certain sexy appeal to the dress. I especially love that it's on the shorter side (those who know me best know that I have a penchant for anything short) and I think it would look really sexy with my new Louboutins (check back for a post about them).

Click here to puchase this dress from Shopbop.com.

No comments: