Thursday, March 05, 2009

CL Roccia Python Very Prive

I don't think I've ever been shy about my love for all things python (and fur). I have been waiting for a special occasion for a splurge like my big 3-0 (especially since Python is illegal in California).

Being a regular on tpf doesn't really help my shopping "problem" because the pic on the left greeted my today. How beautiful is that shoe? One of my UHGs, the Python Very Prive. There's a lot of chatter about the red tip, how burgundy tips are better but I don't think it matters. It's so pretty!

Now, I'm banned. Which is extremely unfortunate because these babies usually sell like pancakes. The LV boutique ordered 2 size runs but being a 37, 2 size runs won't help. *Sigh* I'm hoping that with the current economic climate, I'll still have a chance. Oh who am I kidding? The shoe gods haven't been that kind to me in the past...maybe this time I'll be lucky?

No comments: