Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sushi Zo Revisited

Well, nothing's changed since I went about 2.5 weeks ago...except maybe the bill. Lol. It was a lot smaller this time around, about half of last time. Now that I knew what I was in for (and how to stop them from giving me more food), our meal had a bit more direction.

Like I said earlier, nothing has changed. The fish was still fresh. The service was still quick. Overall, one of my new favorite restaurants. I'm also adding amberjack (kanpachi) to my favorite things on the menu (which previously included toro and butterfish). Also, this time around, I ended my meal with the blue crab hand roll (I had the toro hand roll before). I was so surprised at how much I liked it. I'm not a huge fan of crabs but I decided to try it and I was pleasantly surprised. I guess it's because their crab is extremely fresh. The flavor oozed out of every bite. Hmmm....I want another one.

If this goes on, I'll be broke sooner than I think. It also doesn't help that the restaurant is down the street from my place.

No comments: