Friday, September 23, 2011

Only on the A train

Preface: I live uptown in NYC so I take the A train to get everywhere in the city.  Since I'm not a native New Yorker, I think the people on the train are sort of...odd.  Eddie and I talk about it all the time so when I get a chance, I'll try to document some of the oddities. 

Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm better than anyone.  I just think some people are weird.

Today was a rainy day in NYC.  And not like a little drizzle.  It pretty much rained all day (I think it's still raining).  Anyway, Eddie and I saw this on the train:

Photobucket

Um, I think she was trying to dry her wet feet with napkins.  I mean, the weather forecast said rain.  Why would you leave the house in flip flops and try to dry your feet with napkins ON THE TRAIN where people can see you?  Sometimes it really boggles my mind.  What are these people thinking?!?

xoxo

No comments: