Monday, April 13, 2009

Gray

I think gray is my favorite neutral. Of all the neutrals, I think gray is the easiest to wear and pull off. It goes with ALL colors - which is the function of neutrals but you gotta admit that NOT all neutrals can say the same. And although gray is a color primarily seen in the Fall season, I think there are lighter grays that can be worn in the Spring and Summer especially if paired with something bright.I love this shoulder bag. The gray is perfectly light that it will match almost anything....ok, everything. It also has a playfulness to it that makes it perfect as a spring bag.


My gray cardigan (not the one pictured above) is the most versatile piece of clothing I own because 1.) It goes with everything I own and 2.) It can easily go from day to night. It doesn't look as "formal" as black and you can wear it with yellow or orange without risking looking like a bumblebee or a pumpkin.

I've only recently appreciated the versatility of gray jeans. I like dark jeans and most gray jeans teeter on that border of dark and light. What I realized was that gray jeans, dark or light, go perfect with almost every color boots available. I'm not a fan of black and brown together and since I bought gray jeans, I get to wear all my brown boots with them!

So don't be afraid to add a little bit of gray to your wardrobe. It'll do you some good.


All items above available from NAP.

No comments: