Thursday, August 07, 2008

Excuse me while I brag about my fellow Filipinos...

...who recently won the 2008 World Hip Hop Championships. Congratulations. These guys blow So Real Cru out of the water although I think the Jabbawockeez and Super Cr3w might give them a run for their money.




**Note: To those wondering who So Real Cru and Jabbawockeez are, they're predominantly Filipino crews on America's Best Dance Crew. So Real Cru is currently competing and Jabbawockeez won Season 1. Super Cr3w is also currently competing on ABDC and the crew's founders are Filipino as well (I'm voting for them to win this season because So Real Cru is lame and should've been sent home instead of Fanny Pak).

1 comment:

IPdL said...

I actually thought it would be Super Crew and Fanny Pak in the finals! Pesteng So Real Cru - if they win, waaaahhh bad trip! Maboblot ang ating lovely name as Pinoys!