Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wish List 2007

Santa Baby,

I've been a good girl but I've had an awful year (relatively speaking). Can you please brighten up my holiday with these? Thanks much!



Mulberry Medium Agyness Bag in Putty

Named after British model, Agyness Deyn, this bag is perfect for me. Not too trendy, not too boring and in the putty color it can be used year round. The medium size is also ideal for petite women like me so we don't look like we're being swallowd by our bags.
















Christian Loutboutin Architek 37942 Slingbacks in Nude


This shoe is part of Christian Louboutin's resort collection and is finally available at Saks. I know I've been complaining how Louboutin shoes hurt but I'd still love these even if they did.











Catherine Malandrino Sambala V Neck Dress


I want a Malandrino dress! I've had my eye on this dress since it came out about a couple of months ago. Part of Malandrino's resort collection, this dress screams spring. Feminine but flirty are part of the appeal of Malandrino's dresses. I soooo want one! I'm not one to wear sleeveless frocks (I think my arms are fat), but I'd rock this dress anyway.

1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

I L O V E the back of the Architek!! But I would get it in black :) I also love Catherine Malandrino even if her stuff is horribly overpriced!