Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tom Ford 'Margaux' Metal Frame Sunglasses

I was at Nordstrom at the Westfield in Topanga last Saturday shopping for last-minute gifts when these sunnies caught my eye.

This past summer, I was infatuated with the Tom Ford aviators but their shape didn't match my face. They looked great, just not on me. I was sad but I moved on and got Gucci ones instead. This past Saturday, I just couldn't resist when I saw these and I had to try these babies on. They are the exact same shape as my Guccis so I knew they'd fit me well. The squarish shape is perfect to balance my round face. It's also oversized so it does not look like it's swallowed by my face. The lenses are gradient so it's not too dark that you look like your blind.

These sunglasses are available in 3 colors as shown here. My favorite is the one with the smoke-colored lenses. Available at fine retailers such as Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus, these babies are pretty steep at $340. I think they might be worth it if you have a round face like me and have trouble finding the right pair of sunglasses. ;)

No comments: