Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fendi Sequin and Wool Embellished Tote

Stop the madness! Another monstrosity from Fendi. Why must we be subjected to such ugliness? Why?!? I think JJ did a post on this bag last month as well, but I felt like I needed to post my own entry since it's still being sold (and I'm pretty sure someone is dumb enough to buy it unless they're blind - no offense to blind people). Maybe these are for the Fendi fans. Maybe I just don't get it. Hmmm...what I don't get is why someone would want to pay over $7,000 for such an ugly piece of poo. Are the designers on glue or something? Are they trying to get fired?

If someone knows why something this hideous is being sold and marketed as a luxury item, please oh please let me know. Thanks.

1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

Mine was differnt fugly bag...the Fendi Sequined Bag...yucky as well :P