Saturday, October 30, 2010

NYC Shopping Fun Day

Today I got to meet lovely shoe ladies, hang out with fun people and SHOP!  First stop:

1.) Christian Louboutin West Village boutique


2.) Chelsea Market

3.) Bergdorf Goodman - where I fell in love with these Balenciaga ankle boots:

4.) Saks Fifth Ave. - we only had 30 minutes before they closed up shop.  Spent all of it on the 8th floor (HEAVEN!!)

5.) Banana Republic - where I bought a bunch of stuff that I probably don't really need.  They were having a 25% off promo, I couldn't help it.


It was nice to take time and enjoy what the city has to offer.  School is always in the back of my head but it was nice to just relax and not have to talk about school stuff.  It felt like I was back to my old self/life, even if it only lasted a few hours.

No comments: