Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Starting to Feel Like Fall

I love fall clothes but I'm not entirely sure I like the cold weather.  Needless to say, I have to live here and it'll get colder soon.  For now, I'm trying to work with the weather.  We'll see how I feel once the temp drops even more.

Also, the only days I really ever get to "dress up" are Mondays, Tuesdays and theoretically, Friday.  Here are last week's outfits.  (Sorry for the pic quality.  I'm on the market for a new camera.)

Sweater: Madewell
Cami: Joie
Scarf: from street fair courtesy of Val
Pants: Rogan
Shoes: L.A.M.B.

Sweater: American Apparel
Cami: Joie
Skirt: Romeo & Juliet Couture
Tights: H&M
Socks: Forever21
Boots: Charles David

I'll try to post more next time....well, if I have time or if I remember.  xoxo

No comments: