Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Reward Time!!

Last year, I posted about my reward system when I finally get admitted into schools for my Master's.  Well, when I was on vacation last month, I got news that I got accepted into my first choice school, Columbia University.  Although I didn't get into my first choice program, getting into the school is awesome enough.  Yay me!!

So now, I have to rethink my reward.  I have a faint idea on what I'm getting and unfortunately I am not sharing until I get them.  Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to leave you hanging for now.  It won't be long though...a couple weeks to a month at the most. 

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about my reward and I also wanted to share that I am moving to NYC in the next couple of months and I am ecstatic about getting into school.  Again, yay me!!

2 comments:

SoCalFashionista said...

Congrats Sum! That is such great news! Cannot wait to see what you reward yourself with :)

cheeky_deb said...

Thanks SoCal! :)