Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Current Obsession: Body Jewelry

I've been seriously lusting after these pieces for the past couple of days (thanks a lot Nicole) but I haven't pulled the trigger coz I have NOWHERE to wear them to!  I think I need a couple more days to figure out how they'd fit into my life/wardrobe before I decide to get them.

Chain Garter, $220

Knee Strap, $115

Chainmail, $300

Aren't the awesome?!?!  There are a lot more pieces that I want and if money grew on trees, I'd buy most of their inventory.  LOVE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the chainmail piece! I've never seen these before but they're absolutely fierce.

Sincerely,
Sarah from The Etiquette Cult

cheeky_deb said...

Thanks Sarah! I am absolutely in love with everything from Litter. I have been looking for the right "tough" jewelry pieces and I think they've hit the nail on the head. Maybe I should buy a piece just to check it out. Hmmm...