Sunday, January 10, 2010

Do I Need A New Camera?

I had this conversation with KRMN the other day coz she brought up she wanted a new camera and I mentioned that I also have been thinking about getting a new camera.  While she and the rest of those I know are looking to buy DSLRs or newer/faster/better models of their present ones, I actually want a less fancy one.  =)

Since I'll be traveling the whole month of February, I thought of starting a travel journal and the best (and least techy) way to accomplish this is with an instant camera.  Gone are the days of Polaroid but Fuji has an answer with their very own instant cam - the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s:


I'm still on the fence about getting one since I'll probably be too lazy to take pics anyway but I think it's a fun way to document my trip.  I still have my trusty digital camera but the instant one will, I think, show a diff perspective of the trip....or am I just trippin'?

4 comments:

karengkeng said...

just buy it! it's on sale at samy's camera. $20 off msrp

cheeky_deb said...

lol...i knew you'd say that!!

karengkeng said...

just do it! do it!

cheeky_deb said...

silly karen...