Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OMFG

I'm gone for a couple weeks and what kind of fugliness greets me? The expensive yet trash-y kind, that's what. It really baffles me (and breaks my heart) when brilliant designers (such as Msr. Louboutin) give us something like this:

I think this shoe needs an editor's touch. Everything seems to have been thrown on this shoe except the kitchen sink. *Shaking head* I really don't know what to make of this except that it could've been an error of judgment.

Now this shoe just looks sad. Is it just me or do you also get a little bit depressed at the look of this shoe? It looks so depressing that I probably won't even wear it to a funeral because it might just upset the mourners even more!

This one makes me laugh (in a sad kind of way). It's like a Tom's shoe gone S&M in a bad way. Where does one even wear this to? Um, yeah. I'm kinda at a loss for words on this one.

As much as I think these shoes are FUG, the sad reality is that someone will think that they are cute and shell out the $800+ dollars for these. *Sigh* Capitalism at its best. :)

No comments: