Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gucci New Large Jackie Guccissima Shoulder Bag

I've never been particularly drawn to Gucci bags but this one immediately caught my eye. Granted it could've been because of the beautiful gray color (have I mentioned how much I love gray?)

This is my favorite of all the Gucci bag silhouettes. The shape is pretty classic and the size is quite practical as well. Having said that, I also like the extra embellishments such as the hand-stitching details and the detachable strap (although not so much a fan of the tassle). I'm also still not a fan of the logos but they're pretty understated IRL that it's easy enough to ignore.

The only problem I have with this bag...the price tag. As pretty as this bag is, I don't think it has enough oomph to command a $3,000+ price tag, especially in this economy.

No comments: