Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm Back!!!

After quite a long break and hardly any posts for this month, I'm back and ready to blog!

My last week at work was extremely busy and add to that stress, getting ready to leave for a weeklong vacation....it was chaos. Cancun was a much needed break. I kept on wishing the week would last longer.

But now I'm back in LA and back in school. It's quite an adjustment but I kinda like it. For now. Let's see how I feel when it's time to pay bills. Lol.

Anyway, I've missed blogging but I've stuck to my quitting-my-job ban. I actually haven't bought anything AND I've returned 2 pairs of shoes and will be returning another pair!!! I'm proud of me. HAHAHA.

I'll be posting my sale finds (from beginning of June - sorry for the delay) soon so stay tuned!

No comments: