Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What The Fug...Rajo Red Event Guest Outfit


I happened to read one of the blogs that I read semi-regularly and I chanced upon this photo. No, I don't know this person so this critique has absolutely nothing to do against her as a person. It only has everything to do with her fashion choices. What is wrong with this outfit? Oh, let me count the ways...

1.) The sash - dress doesn't need it. Rajo must be cringing at the sight of his lovely creation ruined by a turquoise scarf/sash thing
2.) The matchy matchy sash and bag
3.) The shoes which does not go with either the dress or the hideous turquoise accessories.

She should've gone with a neutral clutch and red shoes to match her lips. To those who know her, please spare us all and help her find a stylist. Goes to show that money can't buy fashion sense.


Photo courtesy of The Bag Hag.

No comments: