Sunday, December 13, 2009

Leggings

I've been on a weird leggings kick lately.  Since it's been starting to rain and the weather is getting colder, I've realized that leggings are the perfect go-to, especially when I want to wear any of my boots.  Don't get me wrong, I love my skinnies but nothing beats the comfort of leggings.

Leggings have been so popular lately and there have been so many different types available.  I really wanted a more edgy pair like a leather pair from The Row (circa F/W 08) but since that's out of my budget I had to look elsewhere.  Traipsing around the net, I stumbled onto this pair:



It was love-at-first click!  These leather panel leggings are from Audrey Cantwell, a designer who has been a favorite among fashion bloggers.  As a big fan of fur and leather, I am sure to be a repeat customer of Ms. Cantwell's. 

Now for the most important question, which shoes would go with these leggings?

No comments: