Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ode to *W*

This poem below was written by one of the above's company disgruntled employees and was forwarded to me by one of my friends. Actually, it could've been written by any of the company's disgruntled employees and since it's really funny, I decided to share it with the rest of the world. I hope this doesn't get anyone in trouble. I have 'changed' the company name to protect the identity of the employee.

Ode to *W*


what happened to nate
why is ramin always late
and will we ever actually build
some real
estate

these are some things
i think about
at cwp…

like how many times a day
does sassan pee
what is it with half empty containers
and naghdi
and why does steve NEVER have a bathroom key

is it just me
or is navid’s political views kind of creepy
is today an awesome or not awesome day
for Debbie

and ALBERT!
jeez
what more can i say!

is it pay-day
will we ever get a raise

ugh! is this really my fate
and really though, where the hell is Nate!

No comments: