Thursday, September 07, 2006

More of "Ode to *W*"

Somehow the poem that was forwarded to me generated more "poetic creativity" (if you can call it that) from other disgruntled employees of the said company.

Ode No. 2
And what’s with Ramin’s rage
Is the contractor not on the same page?
And why is Steve so afraid of showing his age?

These are more things in the CWP pace.
Oh yeah, I know where Nate’s at
He’s at myspace.


Ode No. 3
these are some things
i think about
at cwp…

why is it that
when Ramin is late
he doesn’t get reprimanded
same also with Nate

why is it that
Sassan has no balls
He never talks back to Steve
I don’t get it at all

why is that
Naghdi is so messy
He always leaves his clutter around
Oh, what a doozy!

And why, oh why
haven’t I gotten my raise
Neither has Aidin,
Oh, what a disgrace!
This may not be as funny to everyone else but for those who work at said company, it's freakin' hilarious! Maybe one of these days a poetry anthology will be released and the subject of this book will be, I don't know...work, frustration at the job, etc. and these poems will be published then. That'll be awesome. *Sigh* 'Til then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bwahahahahaha!!! Sing it with me now, "My cubicle...my cubicle...it's one of 62..."

Thanks for the tag, my dear:)