Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone has a great new year's celebration!  I am going to be spending New Year's with my family and will be cooking part of dinner - mainly prime rib and baked spaghetti. 

Some changes to this blog in the new year - as I have not been shopping as much owing to becoming a full-fledged student again, you won't see as much purchase-related posts as before.  I'll try to post some outfit ones when I can but that might be few and far between as well.  Some new posts you might see - I'm still dabbling but you might see some cooking/baking related ones, book and cookbook reviews, maybe some movie reviews.  I guess the new posts will depend on what I have going on and how busy I am going to be.

Here's to an amazing and prosperous 2012!  May we all achieve everything we are working towards and may our lives be filled with love and happiness!  Cheers!

No comments: