Friday, June 11, 2010

School Ties

Before I start, I want to apologize for the lack of updates.  School has been crazy busy so I'll be posting intermittently.

It's been a while since I've been a full-time student that I was a bit apprehensive of what to wear.  Needless to say, I quickly adjusted...hahaha...  Today, I tried to be comfy without looking like a slob.  I hope it worked.  :)

PS - I didn't wear flip-flops to school.  I took this pic after I changed out of my shoes and my sweater. 


Shirt: Unknown
Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Cropped Leggings: Uniqlo
Sweater: Alternative Apparel (not shown)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Louis Sneaks (not shown)
ID: Columbia University :)

2 comments:

Fancy Bear said...

I love it. We can borrow each others clothes when I get there ;)

cheeky_deb said...

LOL....um, sure...HAHAHA